Upgrade Your Wrangler JL Looks and Performance!
Poison Spyder Bruiser Series Off-Road Front Bumper and Skid Plate
The Bruiser™ front bumper for the Jeep JL is a grille-width, high clearance bumper with recessed winch mounting. This bumper is fabricated from 3/16″ plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design for optimum off-road performance. The ends of the bumper extend far enough to protect the lower corner of the JL grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access to vertical obstacles. Also available is the matching JL Bruiser™ Front Skid, which works with the Bruiser™ bumper to protect the Jeep’s suspension and steering components. These bumpers are finished in black with Poison Spyder’s proprietary SpyderShell™ Armor Coat process.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5″ Off-Road Suspension System
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is excited to announce the release of our full lineup of 2.5″ suspension systems for the 2018-UP Jeep Wrangler JL. Aimed at drastically improving (not just maintaining) on and off-road ride quality these systems include a combination of dual rate coil springs, 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, link arms, track bars, bump stops, sway bar end links, and all necessary hardware for a complete install. The JL is a much more “refined” vehicle compared to previous Wranglers, and with improved suspension geometry and more robust components this new Jeep sees significant performance gains with ICON suspension products.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5” suspension systems for the Jeep JL allow up to 30% more wheel travel for increased off-road performance! In addition, this kit allows for the use of a 35” tire, while ICON Alloys offers wheels in both a 4.5” and 4.75” backspace that provides ideal fitment for the varying axle widths found on Rubicon and non-Rubicon models. For those who are looking to install a 37” tire, ICON has an optional bump stop spacer kit (PN: 22029) that allows for this as well.
- 2.5″ lift height
- Fits 35″ tires (37″ with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3″ front, 2″ rear increase in wheel travel
- Dramatically improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- 2.5 Series shocks with vehicle specific valving
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of terrain and driving styles
- Tubular steel link arms with dual durometer bushings for noise free performance, maximum articulation, and minimal bind
- Heavy duty steel track bars feature maintenance free bushings, FK rod ends, and on-vehicle adjustability
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide, 4.5″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires : 35″ x 12.50 (Larger tires will fit with recommended bump stop spacer kit and minor trimming)
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Rebound’ | 17×8.5 / 4.5″ BS / -6mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Six Speed’ | 17×8.5 / 4.5″ BS / -6mm Offset
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide, 4.75″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35″ X 12.50 (37″ tires will fit with recommended bump stop spacer kit)
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Alpha’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75″ BS / 0mm Offset or ICON Alloys ‘Shield’ | 17×8.5 / 4.75″ BS / 0mm Offset