The Best Easter Festival in the San Fernando Valley!
The 11th Annual Springfest Easter Festival in West Hills couldn’t have been on a better day. The weather was sunny and warm, children were playing in the playground eagerly waiting to start the festival’s Easter activities, and the cars were lining up to get placed for our second car show for the event.
As the kids loved the egg hunt, facepainting, and other games, the parents appreciated taking a walk through our car show. Several car clubs and custom beauties came out for proud owners to show off. There was such a great variety of builds, including low riders, hot rods, European classics, good ol’ American muscle, and some fresh off the dealership lot.
Family and friends walked throughout the festival, enjoying all the food truck options, petting zoo, children’s shows, the car show displays, and other activities. The voting ballots for everyone’s favorite cars started piling in.
The votes for the award categories became a neck and neck battle, but only one came out on top for each.
- Best Engine Bay was a red ’68 Triumph Spitfire
- Best Exterior was a ’56 Chevy Nomad
- Best Interior was a ’57 Chevy Bel-Air
- Best JDM Import was a 2018 Honda Civic Si
- Best European was a ’68 Jaguar E-Type
- Best Muscle Car was a ’68 Chevy Camaro SS
- Best Domestic Pre-1980 was a ’56 Chevy Nomad
- Best Domestic 1980-Current was a 2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
- Best Under Construction was a ’57 Ford Thunderbird
- Best in Show was a ’57 Chevy Bel-Air
Our car show was bigger and better than before! We would like to thank all participants and fellow sponsors for making this year’s Springfest show so incredibly successful. See you next year!